Wednesday, September 21, 2011

"ok i'll stop using that computer software.. sorry."

mydadjustapologizedtome

i seriously and honestly think this is the first time ever
not exaggerating

of course i had to ask for the apology
but i never thought he would actually say it
and i'm sorry if it seems like i'm overreacting
but it is a big deal to me


******************


ANYWAY HERE IS A CONVERSATION I JUST HAD WITH MOLLY WEASLEY:

mom: do you and joshua fight?
me: of course we do! but we talk about it and make up after the fight lah
mom: make UP ah!


which reminds me of an old conversation i had with her too:

mom: you and joshua ah, cannot kiss big big okay. kiss small small can. if you kiss big big, Jesus will come and scold you wan ah!

btw that was said when my friends were in the car.



BYEBYE

No comments:

Post a Comment