Thursday, December 22, 2011

Colin Baxter vs Dave Gregory


Dave Gregory; The Secret of Shadow Ranch



Colin Baxter; Phantom of Venice


I had high expectations for Dave Gregory- Bess and George told me all about how he's so good-looking, charming, and always polite(saying ma'am and tipping his hat every time the conversation is dismissed). However, I wasn't attracted to him. Indeed he is rather handsome, but his shyness is unbearable. He's a cowboy! A shy cowboy does not exist.
I know he has a crush on me, but the ONLY time he ever hinted he might be interested in me was when he asked,
"hey um.. do you have a steady back home?"

to which I replied,
"a steady? oh, you mean a boyfriend?"

(then i decided to flirt so i said)
"that depends on why you want to know"

and then sadly, he said,
"oh um.. never mind. forget i asked."

tsk.


I met Colin Baxter at a little hotel called Ca' Nascosta in Venice where he was working on his mosaic tiles. Something about him was so intriguing, and I was immediately attracted to him during our very first conversation. He's a little nerd this one, but believe it or not this nerd has more guts than the cowboy ever will. He seemed quiet, shy, and dorky at first(something I find rather cute!) but boy was he fearless when it came to flirting with me. He had sausages delivered to my room one time. Okay, it made me get food poisoning but hey, it's the thought that counts!


So, even though Dave Gregory is the better-looking of the two, Colin Baxter has my heart.

(and the guy wearing the Brighella mask STILL has my locket!)



Boy I sure hope Ned doesn't find this!

No comments:

Post a Comment