Thursday, March 29, 2012

HELLO

The other day i was studying peacefully on mah table when dear old poppy sat opposite me with a sewing kit. He then proceeded to put a red thread through the needle and started sewing.. something.

I got curious and asked, "papa, what are you sewing?"

then he held up his UNDERWEARS, one grey, one blue, and one dark green.. and said,

"that kakak nur la! she keeps confusing my underwears with your brother's! i toldddd her so many times already that whenever she sees the brand BYFORD the underwear belongs to ME. but still she keeps putting my underwears in your koko's cabinet! so now, i'm going to sew a red thread to all my underwears! so that she'll know that all the underwears with the red thread belong to ME."


thaaaat's my poppy, everybodeh.


and nowwwwwwwww......................................................................


you're picturing my dad in nothing but his underwear.


HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH

No comments:

Post a Comment