Wednesday, October 3, 2012

all you need is

love.

every one of us has asked, or been asked, or came across the common question "why do you love him/her?". this love does not only apply to romantic love, by the way.

if someone were to ask me that question, i would not have an answer. i suppose most would respond by stating the likable traits of the person in reference (oh, he's nice, he's friendly, he's funny, he's loving, he's charming...) or admitting their selfish but understandable reasons (he gives me random surprises, he spoils me, he buys food for me...).

but those reasons seem a bit superficial, don't they?

to me, love is random. its very first form is in each of us and develops unsuspectingly as time passes. there is no reason for love, and there need not be.

No comments:

Post a Comment