Monday, November 12, 2012


amagah i am just waiting for this week to end. just throw me into the exam hall already and let me sit for three papers in one day not one paper in three consecutive days, please.

i've been ubbbbbeeeeerrrrrrrr b-o-r-e-d at home. bored bored bored bored boooooooored. i was so bored that i actually bothered to switch on my laptop to blog about how bored i am. gawd. see, i know i shouldn't go out because i gotta be a good girl and stay at home to study. but the incarceration isn't making me study more it's just making me drown in a pool of boredom. i have finished three storybooks and now i'm tired of reading so i have resorted to cooking, making popsicles, taking a whole lot of pictures of floop, walking around the house aimlessly, staring at walls, and brushing my teeth after every meal.

ZE BOREDOMZ IZ ENGULFINGZ MEHZ




No comments:

Post a Comment